[IP] Parents & Children with Type 1

Hi Sarah, I'm sure this is anecdotal and doesn't mean your children would
get T1, but I've had it since 1971 and my son got it in 2000 at age 18.
Biggest disappointment of my life.

Karen Howard

Hello,
I am sure this has been asked before but I will ask again.
 I have been Type 1 since I was 5 years old. I am now 26 and thinking of
having
children. Has there been a study on how many children have gotten type 1 if
one
of there parents have it?

Sarah Roscoe