[IP] Animas IR1250

Pumpers and Friends,
    There has been so questions about the new Animas IR1250 pump. IP Chat
Hosts have been working to setup a Guest Chat. Here is the info I have
todate.

What's new with the Animas IR 1250 Insulin Pump?

Take the guesswork out of counting carbs with CarbSmart!
Use ezManager Plus software to create your own food database on your pump.
Also, enter up to six insulin to carb ratios for different times of day to
more closely match your changing needs.
Store the nutritional value of up to 500 food items from CalorieKing or
personalize your list with family favorites.
Enter up to nine food items for any one meal. CarbSmart adds the carbs for
the entire meal and computes your bolus dose based on your personal
settings.
No more carb counting books or calculators when you use CarbSmart.

Personalization With Your PC
Use your PC to easily program your pump settings and basal rates:
4 Basal Programs: Customize program names for easy recognition.
Personal Information: Add important contact information for quick access.
Sick Day Quick Reference: Enter sick day tips from your healthcare team to
help control your diabetes.
Customize Audio Notification: Compose your own tune or choose from selected
music for most alert sounds.

Animas IR1250 chat with IP on Thursday, Feb. 24th 9pm-10pm I will send out
post with more info soon.

     REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                       Rodney