RE: [IP] Help! air bubbles in Inset Infusion Sets

>Another trick I learned while priming my set is to hold the canula up in the
>air with the pump down below it, keeping the line as straight as possible
>(unkinked as possible)

One addition--orient the pump while doing this so that the end of the
reservoir that the tubing comes from is at the top.  Having the line
straight is not nearly as important as having the needle well above
the pump.  If done right, this takes the place of using the plunger
to purge air bubbles from the line.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska