From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 11:42 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Parents & Children with Type 1

Hello,
I am sure this has been asked before but I will ask again.
 I have been Type 1 since I was 5 years old. I am now 26 and thinking of
having
children. Has there been a study on how many children have gotten type 1 if
one
of there parents have it?

Sarah Roscoe

The documents accompanying this transmission contain confidential health and
business information that is legally privileged. This information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The
authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing this
information to any other party unless required to do so by law or regulation
and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has been
fulfilled.

disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the
contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this information in error, please notify the sender immediately for the
return or destruction of the documents.