Re: [IP] Great Idea--pump colors

In a message dated 1/30/05 6:54:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
When will we hear some Wagner?        ;>)
I'd like some Rolling Stones... Beethoven is great, but really, I'd rather
hear Can't You Hear Me Knocking...LOL

And since I'm heading (hopefully soon) to a minimed 715 if the endo's office
ever puts in the paperwork and the insurance oks it - I don't guess I'll have
any options as to what noise the pump makes...

I'd like green one, though purple will be fine for now.

Today I call to find out about the results of the continuous monitor.  For
the 5 nights I had it on, I had only one low that I know of on Saturday night.

Stacey