RE: [IP] Diagnostic Glucose level?

ADA says 2 fasting (over 8hrs) bgs over 126 on more than 2 occasions, or
2 random bgs over 200 on more than 2 occasions, are diagnostic.
Prediabetes is defined as a fasting (over 8hrs) bg over 100 but under
126 (so 101-125). Someone else had said prediabetes was a fasting bg
over 110, but that has been changed to 100.

Margo said:
Two fastings of 125 or over gets you labeled diabetic. I'm not sure what the
cut off is for
pp but it sure shouldn't be above 180 two hours after eating. Hope she
hasn't nagged you over
the years because I can see 'get-even time' approaching here......:)

--
Take care, Kerri in western WA
proud mom of 8 (w/Shannon-14, dxd type 1 email @ redacted, pumping[currently