RE: [IP] Help! air bubbles in Inset Infusion Sets

Doug,

What type of pump do you use.  I had a problem where my MM 511 eventually
only took 6-7 units to prime 43" tubing, whereas it had started out taking
11-12 units.  I was also experiencing a lot of unexplained lows.  I called
MM customer service and they had me return the pump and sent a refurbished
one.  Apparently there was a problem on the circuit board.