RE: [IP] Diagnostic Glucose level?

nap and
got over it:)
 Think the best thing would be to get a remote for her pacemaker so I can
slow
her down a bit.
don

That'll work. You brought many smiles today, thanks. Let us know how she
does pp....
I'm sure you're also enjoying this to some degree. My husband pulled his
first low two
weeks ago and he's still talking about how AWFUL it was.....now he
knows....:)

Margo