Re: [IP] ez manager question

 Ruth, I've got almost 2 yrs of the daily log sheets, and use the Dibetes Pilot
data base on my desktop and PDA, you might whant to check it out,
www.diabetespilot.com has glucose, food, meds, exercise, & notes. (has a good
food database where you enter the food or carbs and it will calculate your bolus
for you. Only problem is that I use 2 different meters and am unable to download
the meters to the desktop/pda. So I keep the log sheet and enter from that. It
works for me :) I don't like the lifescan program because of the 'before
lunch/after lunch way it won't let you enter the 'time' as many as you need. If
I try to download both meters, Ultrasmart & Flash it just lets you d/l one or
the other. The folks at DPilot 'claim' they are working on a upgrade, But that
will come out about the same time as the 'Cure'
don

Ruth Jennison <email @ redacted> wrote:
hello all,

so, what with the palm/ezmanager combo, ive been VERY compliant with writing
all my info down. Yesterday I finally sat down to look at the info on my
laptop. Here's the thing: am I correct in noticing that there is no basic log
Ruth Jennison
Assistant Professor
Department of English
170 Bartlett Hall