[IP] Another new BD Meter

BD just sent me another BD meter.   This one must be my 5th or 6th one.   I
had some scores of 22, 52, 42 while not feeling that low at all.   Glad I have
the OneTouch for backup.   I called BD and we went through the usual questions
about where I store the strips, etc.   She guided me through the Control
 Solution test and the meter said it was OK. I told the woman how the machine
had
almost killed me twice.   I related to IP about how I missed bowling one
 night because I couldn't get off the floor. I did report the incident to the
FDA
but I did not tell her that.  She asked me if I wanted a new meter.   I told
her yes and received it the next day.   So far so good.   New meter is close
to the OneTouch but Trust is a Must and I will continue to rely on the
 OneTouch. The BD might be OK here for testing before meals and after but I will
 still have to watch it. The last time I sent meters back they sent me a survey
 and I told them what I thought of the meter. That was just s couple of months
ago.

Jim Durr, Ogdensburg, NY