[IP] ez manager question

hello all,

so, what with the palm/ezmanager combo, ive been VERY compliant with writing
all my info down. Yesterday I finally sat down to look at the info on my
laptop. Here's the thing: am I correct in noticing that there is no basic log
function that shows everything you've entered in the order that you entered
it? the closest i can find to that is the "daily report" - the numbers for bg/
excercise time/ nutritional content are not organized sequentially on this
page, so it takes a LOT of interpretation to see what  x amount of carbs did
for x amount of excerise producing x bg value. is there something im missing
here? i just want to see my sequential log. (there is a basic log in sequence,
but it only shows carbs, insulin and bg. not exercise, not protein, not notes.

hope this made sense.

thanks,

ruth

Ruth Jennison