From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Cynthia
VanDenBerge
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 6:40 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Static problem, was prob. with pump

 OK, now I am getting the full story. It seems that there have been issues
with
MM pumps and static...don't know what rock I have been under, but I have not
heard a lot about this. I mean, one member had 13 pumps in a year and a
half!!!
That is crazy. Anybody out there have more details? What causes it, how
often is
it happening and is MM doing anything about it???
Cynthia