RE: [IP] Static problem, was prob. with pump

 OK, now I am getting the full story. It seems that there have been issues with
MM pumps and static...don't know what rock I have been under, but I have not
heard a lot about this. I mean, one member had 13 pumps in a year and a half!!!
That is crazy. Anybody out there have more details? What causes it, how often is
it happening and is MM doing anything about it???
Cynthia