Re: [IP] glocophage and fatigue

I take glucophage (metformin) and use insulin (lantus and either novolog or
humalog), and haven't noticed any particular fatigue, just my regular fatigue.

I'm not a super athelete, though I swim a couple of days a week and use a
 treadmill as well. In summer I kayak regularly, but not at a breakneck pace,
and
not on a river... though if I get the chance, I'll go whitewater rafting...

It might just be her body getting used to all the changes taking place - that
can take some time.

Stacey