RE: [IP] glocophage and fatigue

Mike, Does your daughter check her blood sugar when she feels like that?
The fatigue could be due to low BG.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Michael Shamel
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 3:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] glocophage and fatigue

> I am wondering if anyone who uses both insulin
> and glucophage, especially if you are athletic,
> has experienced fatigue that is not the norm
> for you after starting glucophage.

Hi Pam, I do take Insulin and Glucophage, But I am not an elite athlete by
any stretch of the imagination, unless you count walking a few miles a day.
No I have never experienced fatigue that I would attribute to glucophage.
However, if you daughter just started taking it, some people experience
gastric distress the first few months until they get used to it.  Could your
daughter be dehydrated?

Mike