[IP] please disregard "our 1 year old just diagnosed"

Sorry everyone,

Please disregard the recent message with the subject "our 1 year old just
diagnosed."  It was a post we wrote a few days ago that got hung up in our
outbox.  So we re-posted ("my 12 month old just diagnosed").  For some
reason the old one just sent now when we reconnected.  FYI, we got home from
the hospital today and so far so good.  Thanks all who sent messages.  If
anyone else has tips/thoughts/experience, please email us at