[IP] Fw: insulin-pumpers-digest V8 #690

The Toyota commercial sure got my attention, especially hearing my blood
sugar is low. I did this as a kid to see what I could get that was sweet
even if I was not having  a low BS. It has brought attention to something
that is not perfect in life,like the perfect bodies that we have to look at
on TV and the perfect faces. Life is not perfect and nature has no straight
lines. I believe we need to get attention even if it is a little girl in the
back seat saying "my blood sugar is low" It's a start. My 2 cents.
Renee~

I saw the commercial for the first time the other day, though I had
heard about it on the CWD list earlier. I interpreted it the way you
mentioned...like she was saying it sort of in jest (meaning she was
hungry.)

BarbaraB.
This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with diabetes. There are
many people who make the statement, "my blood sugar is low" instead of
saying, "I am hungry."