Re: [IP] Diabetes Forecast

I don't have the mags, but I do have a few books from the 80's and a
1940's Diabetes manual from Joslin... Wonder if I could eBay it?

On Jan 29, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Heidi Vogan wrote:

If anyone has any old issues of Diabetes Forecast,
(prior to 1998) that they are looking to get rid
of,please contact me off list-I'll pay for s&h and
something for the magazines as well..
               Thanks!
                 Heidi
    (who's most amazing find in this regard came from
Ebay- a 1949 issue in excellent condition! but those
don't come everyday.)