[IP] glocophage and fatigue

Hi,
Sara, my daughter, is 18 and pumps (6 + years). She has also been diagnosed
with poly cystic ovary disease for which she is now on birth control pills and
glucophage. Sara is also an elite level athlete in swimming. This winter Sara
has been extremely tired during the training season, much much more than
usual. She has been doing this along time but this is the first year with the
birthcontrol pills and the glucophage along for the ride.
I am wondering if anyone who uses both insulin and glucophage, especially if
you are athletic, has experienced fatigue that is not the norm for you after
starting glucophage.
Thanks to anyone who has good or bad experiences to share.
Pam