Re: [IP] Re: pump color

Ah, green... Irish too. Then, probably get the wee Notre Dame "fightin'
Irish" guy engraved on it. No mistaking whose pump that would be at our
meeting <G>

On Jan 29, 2005, at 6:03 AM, Lisa A F. wrote:

  If they had green I'd pick green. I go for the dark grey until they do
the
colour I want. My Dads first car in my lifetime was a midnight grey
t-bird. I
was born in '66. I loved that car. So the dark grey is my next choice
after
green.