RE: [IP] Why Hole in Tegaderm?

I don't use any kind of prep (other than an alcohol wipe on the insulin
bottle top), adhesive, tape, etc. on my Quicksets. Perhaps I'm lucky, but
I've only had one set loosen up, which was due to tunneling insulin seeping
out onto the adhesive. It was at the end of my third day, so wasn't a big
deal.

Valerie