RE: [IP] Why Hole in Tegaderm?

 We picked up both IV3000 & Tagaderms after hearing about them on IP and have
only used Tagaderms so far. We were having a problem with the infusion set
becoming loose around the edged on our daughter so we decided to use Tagaderms
with a hole cut in the middle to place over the Silhouette. We've used it twice
now & our daughter is very happy with it.

Tom

Doug Boss <email @ redacted> wrote:
Interesting idea ...

How many of you put the IV3000 over the set or as in these examples put the
set over the IV3000 ?

Thank in advance
Doug