Re: [IP] Why Hole in Tegaderm?

> How many of you put the IV3000 over the set or as in these examples
> put the set over the IV3000 ?

If I am below my waist with a SofSet, I put the textured tape over it,
then secure the loop I make with IV 3000. If I am above my waist, I put
the IV3000 down first, then apply the SS, then secure it with the
textured tape that is enclosed in the pkg.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

I'm sure everything I can't find is in a safe secure place - somewhere.