Re: [IP] Re: pump color

 If they had green I'd pick green. I go for the dark grey until they do the
colour I want. My Dads first car in my lifetime was a midnight grey t-bird. I
was born in '66. I loved that car. So the dark grey is my next choice after
green.

Lisa Ann & Lucy...
38yo;dx'70;IP'89;MM512!!!

email @ redacted wrote:
In a message dated 1/26/2005 9:10:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,