  From: Gilles Couroux

  Subject: RE: Hole in Tegaderm?

  The purpose of making the hole in the tegagerm is that you can  poke you
canula through the hole  and stick you canula over the tegaderm and will stick
better and last longer.

  Gilles

  From: Hal &/or Jo

  Subject: Hole in Tegaderm?

  You mentioned making a hole in the middle of the Tegaderm with a punch hole
maker.  What is the purpose of the hole?

  From: "Gilles Couroux" <email @ redacted>
  Subject: RE: [IP] Softsets

  Try to install the canula over a tegaderm(with hold in the middle, with a
  puch hole maker). This is what I do and it works like a charm.