Re: [IP] problems with pump

Hey George,
                   I have already had to get as replacement pump 10 times
seen June because of this same problem. They really have told me to go to a
different company. The thing is that Mini Med is still going to send me a
static cover as they call it to make sure that is not the problem even
though I have already done that. I am going to try it again any way just in
case, and as I am trying that out I am filling out the forms for a Cosmo
pump just in case it does not work.

Elizabeth Anne Mattos
4 West Park Street Apt.1
Brockton, Ma 02301