Re: [IP] What about Gymnema Sylvestre?

Some herbs contain elements that have insulin-like action but most of
them work by sensitizing the body to use the insulin better. I have used
this one and some others for my daughter (a type 1) before and it made
her very sensitive to insulin.

--
Take care, Kerri in western WA
proud mom of 8 (w/Shannon-14, dxd type 1 email @ redacted, pumping[currently