[IP] RE: Toyota commercial

I saw the commercial for the first time the other day, though I had
heard about it on the CWD list earlier. I interpreted it the way you
mentioned...like she was saying it sort of in jest (meaning she was
hungry.)

BarbaraB.
This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with diabetes. There are
many people who make the statement, "my blood sugar is low" instead of
saying, "I am hungry."

--
Take care, Kerri in western WA
proud mom of 8 (w/Shannon-14, dxd type 1 email @ redacted, pumping[currently