[IP] the pump turns off on its own

I too have had that problem many a times.. I figured why waste m time every
time it happened and call and get a new one...they have all done it to me
atleast once.. just a quick second "blip" and it turns itself off.. as in
 NOTHING on screen.. you freak at first, then it turns back on and runs a check
of
itself!  Then it is fine!  I figure it is a mini computer.. and I  know what a
pain big ones can be!

~Shawna
You're just jealous because the voices  only talk to me