[IP] re: Cozmo questions

Does the Cosmo come with the monitor or does it have to be purchased
separately? I got my Cozmo in March 2004 before they had Cozmonitors. But when
they became available in August of 2004 I had one shipped to me free of
charge.

I've got a stockpile of MM 3.0 ml reservoirs and infusion sets.  Can they be
used in the Cosmo pump?

MM reservoirs, no--too large and differently constructed.

But MM infusion sets for the 507/507C/508 (pre-Paradigm) models have a
standard luer lock and should work with the Cozmo...mine did. Paradigm-model
infusion sets are special--won't work.

Laura G.