[IP] [IPn] Diabetes industry wants your opinion

Anyone else respond to this email sent from Michael? And did anyone get a
response back? They're looking for focus group participants in the San
Francisco Bay Area. It's for usability of a new insulin pump. They're
conducting one-on-one interviews today and Saturday.

I responded with my phone numbers, but didn't hear back. Anyone in the group
participating?

Valerie