Antwort: [IP] Cosmo Questions <Virus checked>

Hi Kelly,

I collected lots of information about the Cozmo pump because I tend to go with
her in june. From my information material, I learned that in the United States
you get the Cozmonitor for free with the pump. In Germany, the CozMonitor is
not approved yet. And you can't use other reservoirs than those from Smiths
Medical. Take a look here: http://www.cozmore.com/. You will find lots of
information about the Cozmo pump here, even for download. What helped me also
to get the impression that Smiths Medical is a very good company are the guys
from this mailing list here. Neither of the Cozmo pumpers who told me about
the service from the company wrote about a bad service or something like that.

Hope that helps you!

Kind regards,
Britta

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
subject to legal privileges, may constitute inside information, and is
intended only for the use of the addressee.  It is the property of Abbott
Laboratories or its relevant affiliate.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or
copying of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify Abbott Laboratories immediately by return e-mail and destroy this
communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.