Re: [IP] problems with pump

 Well of course they will send you a new pump...probably a refurb..that is what
they do and it will be just fine. BUT, there is no way the MM would just let you
go months with a defective pump unless you refused to give it back. Let it go,
get a replacement and be happy :-) Cynthia

 beth <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your
tax deductible contributions.

hey Cynthia,
I am serious about having to go to a new pump company. I
was told that they could not fix that the pump except send me a new pump. I
was told that the only thing they could do was send me a new pump and the
same problem might happen. Well I am just going to go get another pump and
the Rep. told me that might be my best bet.

Elizabeth Anne Mattos
4 West Park Street Apt.1
Brockton, Ma 02301
(508) 232-3165