RE: [IP] Softsets

Jan,

Try to install the canula over a tegaderm(with hold in the middle, with a
puch hole maker). This is what I do and it works like a charm.

I use the Paradigm softsets 43".

Regards
Gilles

I am using the Paradigm Silhouette softsets. I have been having a  problem
with the sets coming out. I even use IV3000 to go over the cannula site.
Are
there any suggestions?

                                                                        Jan