[IP] Re: PAS Type 2 am I!!!

Well after reading the article Rebecca posted, it turns out I'm a PAS Type
2!  And all along I thought I was a Type 1. Ha!  It looks like the
scientists have made significant leaps in regards to this disease and I'm
thankful for that.  I'm going to copy this article and take to my next Endo
so they know what they are dealing with.  Yep, I'm looking for a new Endo
ya'll.  I'm tired of being called "The Problem Child" and I'm only 48 years
young! :)  Robin in Texas