From: email @ redacted
Date: 01/27/05 15:01:14
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] problems with pump

  Esp since the pump was/is under the warrenty. Believe she said the pump
turned
off by itself! I really didn't know they had a 'on-off' switch??? My 511
will
turn off ONLY if I take the battery out or the battery runs out. Wonder if
she
knew she had to keep the battery in the pump???
don

email @ redacted wrote:
I have trouble believing this, a company is not going to tell a client to go
another company and loose all that money due to a malfunction. They will
investigate and correct the problem.
Renee~

What? Are you serious? MM told you to go with another company? I can't
believe
that one. Please tell us more about this. Cynthia

What? Are you serious? MM told you to go with another company? I can't
believe
that one. Please tell us more about this. Cynthia

z_puppy.gif]

o_heartbeat07.gif]

b_shake.gif]

x_hello_3.gif]

l_mobile_03.gif]

zh_greeneyes.gif]

m_coffeecup.gif]

zo_blue_heart.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]