Re: [IP] Re: pump color

Debbie -
YOU are only as old as you think you are - or your pump :-0
So you fill out your blouse :-) ummm I mean you got a boring Black pump :-(
I got purple this time not because at 44 I am young but because I am
immature - also the Caesar's of Rome wore purple robes as a symbol of their
imperial Godhood - I love purple.

Robert B