Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:19:15 -0500

From: Alicia Kost <email @ redacted>

Subject: [IP] Kidney Again

My dad just found out for sure he has diabetic kidney damage. Any words of

wisdom?

He has 50 percent function. Had no clue until this last checkup. His

doctor is to blame as far as I am concerned. Told my dad is 7.5 A1Cs were

fine.

I am very upset. Anyone with experience please help :(

Alicia (type 1 22 years, no complications, pumping 8 years, last A1C 5.3)

Citrus Punch Bkgrd.gif]