[IP] Joseph now pumping!

Sandra,
I still get choked up about how great the pump is!  Really!
 ...but the fact that he didn't need a shot at dinner orbedtime or breakfast
this morning has me so choked up.
 And, Kay, I sure hope you get your missing pump situation solved quickly. Will
you please let us know how this turns out. A stolen pump is probably my worse
nightmare.

Blessings to you both,
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 14, dx'd 9/97; Celiac 11/02
Pumping since 8/99 (first w/MM507c, now w/Cozmo)