-----Original Message-----
From: Devorah Heyman
 My question is: Those of you who have converted from 512
to 515, was it worth it?  Do you need to use the paradigm BG meter?
information that is legally privileged.  This information is intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of
this information.     *****