I wear a low-carb wagon seat belt, so that helps keep me on...

Thanks, the posts stopped with lack of Internet, and all of the chores
around the house.  Mrs. Jeff wants to park her car in the garage, and the
crowd of boxes is impeding that.

To get back on the subject, though, I have fallen off the wagon a couple of
times, but the ease of getting back on the South Beach Wagon makes it easy.
My basals are set lower, going from 1.4 u/hour to 1.1, so that is a 20%
reduction, and I need to look at my morning basal (2.3 u/h), as my blood
sugar rises 120 points with the basal set to 1.4 (I am mixing old basals
with new ones, so that makes things interesting...)

Now, for some more stressful (good stress...) news.  To recap on the
interesting stresses in my life:
1.	New position at the company
2.	New house
2.5	Moving into the new house
3.	Trying to rent out the old house.
4.	Mrs. Jeff is due in September

Hope y'all (and for those in Florida, all y'all) caught that...

Jeff