[IP] ParadigmPal

I just got my 515 pump.  I do not use the BD Link meter because my
co-pay goes from $20 for 200 strips to $70, and obviously there's been
alot of problems with it.  Anyway, I was excited about the software that
came w/ the 515, but let me get this straight: you have to use the Link
meter to use the software? What a bunch of hookie!!! And it's the same
for the CareLInk website, right? What a waste.  If I'm wrong, someone
please tell me.
Joni