[IP] Re: pump color

In a message dated 1/26/2005 9:10:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I have  ALWAYS thought only
boring business types and other stuffed shirts ( and  blouses ) get a black
or grey pump !

Robert!  Guess I'm a stuffed blouse!!!  LOL  Animas only  came in 3 colors,
silver--which to me did not look complete, blue--which I  thought was a
"younger" crowd color and the sleek black one.  My Dises are  clear, for the
record!!!!

Love my "Annie"--the Animas IR1200.  Fantastic little piece of  work.  Don't
know how I did without all the cool features for the nearly 5  years on my
Dises.

Debbie and "Annie" from Western KY--who at 50 is not "old" but still felt
blue was for the younger ones!!!!!!!  LOL