RE: [IP] Type 2 Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome

Bob,I know about the Schmid't Syndrome, naturally. One thing that never
seems to compute
in my brain is how diabetics like us can turn into a hypoglycemics, without
the insulin! In 1991, when the adrenal problem was diagnosed and I had spent
5 days in intensive care, it was all I could do to keep my sugars at 110.  I
probably ate more than twice as much as I usually do but lost 35
pounds...hard way to do that one! Doctors orders were to throw the sugar
back in the diet. My husband was going "but she's a diabetic".....:)

Nice listing of symptoms.

Margo