[IP] Re: Joseph's pump start

Sandra:  Kudos to Joseph and you!!!  I'm getting choked up with you.  I'm so
glad things have started out so positively with the pump for your son.  Keep
up the good work.  There will be challenging days - but that is true for
every human being - not just diabetics.  Revel in the good days and make it
through the "not so good" the best you can keeping in mind that "things
always get better!!!"
Best Wishes
janice from SC
IDDM TI - 26 yrs. - pumpin' 6 yrs.