RE: [IP] Humilin R U-500

>3.	Bolus a little when low, and eating that Snickers bar.  That keeps
>me from going high.

Better yet, treat a low with something less than a whole Snickers bar
(33 g carb.)  I use 16 gm of glucose or pure sugar candy, wait 15
minutes and test again to make sure I'm not still going down.  If
you're really low a Snickers bar is better than nothing, but the fat
content will slow the effect.  I reserve chocolate for minor lows
(above 65) or pre-exercise.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska