[IP] problems with pump

Hey anyone that has a Mini Med 712 pump have you had a problem with it? I
called the help line because my pump has been turning off on its own and
they told me to go get another pump from a different company because it
keeps malfunctioning. I am going to get a Cozmo. Does anyone have any idea
on a better pump because Cozmo seems better than the other ones.

Elizabeth Anne Mattos
4 West Park Street Apt.1
Brockton, Ma 02301
(508) 232-3165

Email - email @ redacted

Messengers

(aim) stoneyandbeth444

(yahoo) stoneyandbeth444

(msn) email @ redacted

z_puppy.gif]

o_heartbeat07.gif]

b_shake.gif]

x_hello_3.gif]

l_mobile_03.gif]

zh_greeneyes.gif]

m_coffeecup.gif]

zo_blue_heart.gif]

IMSTP.gif]

 [demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]