RE: [IP] Type 2 Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome

I's have type 2 polyglandular autoimmune syndrome???

I don't think PAS is as common as the figures you've quoted here.
I have PAS which includes, hypothyroidism, Grave's Disease (hyperthyroid),
Sjogren's, Hashimoto's whatchamacallit,adrenal insufficiency and diabetes.
If that isn't enough, my dumb immune system thinks everything on the planet
is the enemy and I've been tested three times.

Then again, possibly it is more common and goes undiagnosed. I know from
my experience you must get the right tests taken at the right time or the
problems slip by when the doctor is ignoring your complaints....:)

Margo