Re: [IP] Humilin R U-500

U-500  is 5 times the potency of U-100....In my case.  I have a  1:3
 insulin/carb ratio. If I eat something with 15 grams of carbs in it. I have to
take
5 units of U-100, but with U-500, I only have to take 1  unit, which really
cuts down on the amount of resevoirs I go through.  I  was using 300 units
every 36 hours.  I just switched to U-500, and I'm  still getting used to the
change.   but so far, so good...

John