Re: [IP] RE: Missing pump

Everyone at the school knows: administrators, trainer, security guys,
custodians. I like the idea of a reward. We have a police officer
coming tonight to take a report and I am going to ask what he thinks of
a reward. Our deductible is $250, so a $100 reward would be attractive
and reasonable. The football field where Jenny's bag was is well
trimmed grass. The pump would be pretty visible had it been there last
night when we looked. I am going to call Animas tomorrow because the
police want the serial number and I can't find it. I will ask them to
call if they get a call.
Thanks for your concern,
Kay